Thursday, September 6, 2012

how my day has been?

Hi folks! 

Sooooooooooo... What I did yesterday:  I FINISHED PAINTING MY FURNITURE! 

Now I've got to let it dry one more day...  So tomorrow I get to have them back :D  It would be nice to sleep on my bed tomorrow instead of on the couch:D  And it would be nice to have a clean room:) 

Well....  Yesterday we had to go to our local Wal-Mart to get paint.  I don't think I said that my mom is repainting her bathroom....  Anyhow, she is painting her bathroom:)  We needed to get her paint and all that good stuff:)

My family has a Bible study every Wensday night and it starts at 7:00 at night...  We didn't get done untill 10:00!  And my mom had stopped at RedBox and picked us movies.  After we got home (we had lunch/dinner really early.  The kids in my family are REALLY big eaters:D)  we snacked on some boiled Corn-on-the-cob.  Then we watched a movie.  It was a cute movie even though it had some, questionable sides... 

I didn't get to sleep until 3:45 last night...  I'm tired.

Other than that, today has been a boring, long, hot, lame(ish) day.

I hope ya'll had a good day:-D 

Love,
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. What movie? ;) Sorry you had such a horrible day. Thanks for commenting on my blogs!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie