Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't been on!  We've been redoing my room and school and life has been just super crazy!

This so just a quick post to tell you I miss you and I'm still alive!

Will you guys do me a HUGE favor???  Well, one of my best friends recorded a song of hers for a local music search type thing for our Local Chridlstian radio station and she needs votes and pageviews!  She made it to the finals, and it would be a humongous blessing if you checked out her song! 

Here's the link: http://www.praise1065.com/lms2013/KaresandraWhite/index.aspx

I'll try to do a nice long post for you guys next time I'm on!  

Love you all!
Maddie

2 comments:

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie