Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Chronicles of Narnia


Hi folks!  I have been lately reminded of how much I love Narnia.  Any picture you see below are off of google!


It seems like I have connection with Prince Caspian...  Like I can understand him....  I'm not sure why... That's weird isn't it?

And I love all of them!

Favorite scene:


Ummm...  Speachless..


She is the best actress the could have picked for this character!


More Caspian...  He is better looking in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.


Aslan<3


The whole crew!!!


I love the movies and the books.

I love Narnia.

Maddie

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy them as well and I don't think you ever outgrow Narnia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too!! :) lol in that one picture Lucy's eyes look really brilliantly blue....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Narnina !!! I even made up that I have three brothers who look/act like Prince Caspian, Peter and Edmund. :P

    ~Love,

    Audrey

    fondmemories99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie