Saturday, November 10, 2012

silliness.. My opinion about my post!

This is going to be, most likely, boaring...  I just want to tell a little about myself.

I was thinking of things I could post about last night as I tried to fall asleep.  I finally decided to tell what kind of person I am.

I am a girl with a vivid imagination.  I love to sing in my head, and dance in my heart.  I have many types of hobbies.  Some of the charectors I've made up are my best friends.  I keep a journal and she is named Mary Jane Joyclyn.  I address her as Mary, or Jane, or Joyce:-D 
I love to crochet:-D  I'm setting up a little hat shope!  I want to get a really expensive camera. It's a Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR Camera
It's big, heavy, and my dream!

I can't decide between an iPad, or a Microsoft Surface...  Which do you think?
 Here's the ipad. Yes I want a black one:-D
And here is the 'Surface.^Surface with Windows RT

Which one?????  I'm going to try and weedle one from my parents for an early birthday present!  LOL, maybe.  My dad was the one who said I was going to need one for my crochet shope:-D  As long as he buy's it, I'm fine:-D  Jk.  I can buy one....  After I buy my really 'spensive camera!

So, was it boaring?

Love,
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! I think any of them would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie