Friday, November 30, 2012

Say Hello...

...To Captain America's evil twin!!!!  Okay. I'm joking.  It's not his evil twin...  But never the less...  I would like you to meet...
...CAPTAIN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!  Incredible....
That's cool that they have a cool superhero guy, but serioulsy?  They are stealing Captain America's outfit and face!  I'll prove!

Hmmm...  I recognise that scene...  But from what movie???
Oh. This one is histarical!  Forget Steve Rogers red white and blue suit...  Or star on sheild!


Am I the only one suprised?  Nope...  My dad was even more suprised than I was...

Why is this funny to me?  Well for one reason where I live i can look accros the water into Canada.  Another reason is because I know a Canadian guy and he's a goof ball.  Wait till I show...


Honestly, I'm not sure why I chose to post this...  It made me laugh, I hope you laugh too:-D
Maddie

P.S.  LOL...  Here comes Captain China...

2 comments:

  1. It made me LOL! ''Captain Canada''?! Well, at least Canada gets it's own super~heros {it's just advanced like that}..... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow.... lol....

    By the way, the book that you star in is finished!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie