Monday, December 3, 2012

Ah! A contest!

Oh my goodyness I can't belive it!  I got my 10th follower!!!!!!!!!!  So I promised a writing contest!

Okay!  10 people have to chose 1 of the 5 themes.
1. Dolls (for those of you who love dolls)
2. Dream (for those who are writing a story out of a dream)
3. Place (for those of you with chatacters in a place you love)
4. Time (a certain time period you like)
5. Random (just a random story!)

Rules.  No mystical creatures.  No magic.  No creepy stuff. No lovey-dovey stuff.  Leave a link with you story in a comment.

Contest starts at 5:00 P.M. today.  Contest ends on the 26th of January at 5:00 P.M.

Okay with that being said.  May the best writer win!

Maddie

P.S.  Hey!  Jst realized that this is my 50th post!!!!!!  What a proper thing for a 50th aniversery!
Thanks for following my everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Here's my Entry

    http://poetic-meditations.blogspot.com/2012/12/travels-of-red-umbrella-girl.html#comment-form

    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://storytellerofwestoncounty.blogspot.com/2012/12/entry-for-maddies-contest.html ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie