Thursday, December 20, 2012

Love these folks!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love these folks. 
Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis
On one side you have the handsome, sweet, romantic Italian who can sing like a bird,  and on the otherside, the goofy, sweet, happy-go-lucky guy who can't sing one note in tune:-D 
They are best friends:  Dean always protecting Jerry, and Jerry-well....Being protected.

My two favorite movies of them are "The Stooge" and "Scared Stiff."

I'm going to do a whole bunch of pics of them now:-)





I might as well tell you now....  I am a sucker for goofy guys.   My Favorite of this team is totally Jerry Lewis.

Love,
Maddie

1 comment:

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie