Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Joke:-D

Three ducks where in court.
The Judge asked the 1st duck,
"What is your name?"
"My name is Quack."
The Judge asked,"Why are you here?"
"I got caught throwing Bubbles in a pond."
The Judge called the 2nd duck.
"What is your name?"
"My name is Quack Quack."
"Why are you here?"
"I got caught throwing Bubbles in a pond."
The Judge called the third duck.
"Please don't tell me that your name is Quack Quack Quack!"
"No sir.  My name is Bubbles."

My brother told me this joke:-D  I thought it was kinda funny:-)

Maddie

1 comment:

  1. lol I heard a joke like this, except that it was at this camp. It went like there was this class going on, and this kid runs in late and the teacher asks her/him, "Where were you and what were you doing?"
    Kid: I was throwing pebbles in the pond.
    Then this other kid comes in and the teacher asks the same question and gets the same answer. And then this other girl whose soaking wet comes in.
    Teacher: What's your excuse?
    Girl: I'm Pebbles!
    Yeah, I believe they actually acted it out... but anyway...

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie