Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Hi everyone.  For the last 6 years I've been keeping a diary.  For the last six years I've always written a special note on these types of dates. I never thought about never being able to do it again in my lifetime.  Sadness....  Sort of....    Did you ever think of these days as special?

First night of Hanukkah

Okay, as you know I am Torah-Observant.  That means I follow all of the biblical holidays.  And some that aren't biblical.  Such a one is (drum-roll, please....).....  Hanukkah!  Eight lights, eight nights and gelt.  Tonight will be the 4th night of Hanukkah (or chanukkah, hannuka, hanuka, chanuka... the list of spelling goes on and on....).  That's a pic' of the first night^

Nathan Allison and Dale
I have a prayer request!  My brother Nathan and sister Allison made friends with one of our neighbors.  His name is Dale.  He is in his 80's....  We got a call from him the other day saying that he was gonna be gone for a month.  He's going in for open heart surgery:-(  He'll be in the hospital for about a week then he'll spend another 3 weeks with his daughter...  That's a picture of all of them^

Bye!
Maddie
The prettiest pirate~
Okay.  I honestly could NOT help myself.  I had to post this picture!  My dad made a pirate hat out of a leather cowboy hat.  And the eye patch is leather too.  I make the beard to complete his costume!  My lovely sister Rebekah is modeling it for me:-D


1 comment:

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie