my, my, my... i'm sorry i haven't been on!
my life has been crazy. hectic. busy. exhausting. you get the picture.
what have i been doing? well;
1) we started school. i've taken on an impossible feat: to finish four grades before my 17th birthday. yeah, i know, i've lost it. but it's a challenge. and i'm doing good so far.
2) fire explorers. yes! my brother and i are having sooo much fun! i'm promising a post about that subject soon:) i don't know who's more excited that we joined; my dad or myself and brother. i think it's my dad.
3) my sister and i bought a laptop. haha its so nice! my mom rarely gt to use her computer before xP but that's what happens when you have 2 kids that love writing.
4) reading one of the coolest books in the world. The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielson. go and read it! its perfect! and i went ballistic when i heard there was a sequel! The Runaway King. i put it on hold at the library as soon as i could ;) it's in right now, but i have to wait until Monday to read it. sad face.
5) obsessing over The Call sung by Regina Spektor (it's off of Prince Caspian. if you don't remember it, i recommend looking it up on youtube. its gorgeous.). okay, how about obsessing over Regina Spektor in gereral. i love her style of music!
6) freaking out about The Silver Chair. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE ACTUALLY MAKING IT!!!!
7) wanting the Chronicles of Narnia movie's soundtrack's. as soon as I have enough, i'm going to buy them i just love them:) and it helps me think when i'm listening to stuff. you would think that it would distract you, but no. it helps a lot.
8) missing you guys! i haven't been commenting or anything:( i feel bad.
9) watching Agents of SHIELD. call me a geek, i love it;D
10) having a Lord Of The Rings marathon with my brother. he asked me if i wanted to watch it with him:) when he's not being annoying, i love him to death.
so, that/s what i've been doing. how about you guys?