I hope that your day is amazing and that you have an amazing time with your friends, family and food! I am blessed beyond what I deserve to have been able to connect with you guys. I consider you all friends and I hope that we may someday meet!
I'm going to provide a short list of things I am extremely thankful for<3
1) The overwhelmingly Awesome God I have. Without him I would be nothing.
2) My amazing, slightly overprotective parents:) I honestly don't know what I would be if they weren't there to keep me safe every step of the way.
3) My crazy yet adorable siblings:) Who would I be if I couldn't be the big sister to these amazing kids?
4) All of my good friends who are like family to me. They are so encouraging, so sweet and so loving. Again, who would I be without them? They've all seen my faults, but they still love me and love me even more. That is such a blessing to me.
5) My home.
6) My privilege to be a Fire Explorer. It's so much fun and its really cool to be able to be a part of the community! Fire Fighters are some of my favorite "cape-less hero's." They risk their lives to protect others regularly. I'm very thankful for that and I'm blessed to be able to be around these people and I'm happy to be considered their friend.
7) I am thankful for the other teenagers who are in the Explorer group. I've been able to 'make friends' and my brother and I have met these two other home schooled kids who aren't Christian, but they're tons of fun:)
8) Of course you guys!!!
9) That God gave me the ability to write my book. I didn't know that I could do what I have been doing.
10) I'm thankful for the encouragement that people have extended to me concerning my writing:)
11) I'm thankful that God made me my own unique person, and for the talents he's given me:)
12) Finally, I'm thankful for thankfulness.
Okay! There you have it! Blessings to you all on this and every day!!!
P.S. Does anyone have the real link for downloading Gimp, the photo editor? Would you please leave it in a comment? Thanks:)