Sunday, August 19, 2012

HIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Hi everybody!!!!!!!!!

I'll get right to the awarding!!!!!



This blog award was made and given by Storyteller!!!  Thankyou!

The rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and leave link(s) to their blog(s).

Thanks  Storyteller!!!!!!  And her blogs are:  Rubberboot Girl, Storyteller of Weston County, and Dragonmaster!


2. What do you like best about your own blog?

I like my followers!  I like that people take interest in my blog(s)! 


3. What do you like best about the person who gave this award's blog(s)?

Hmmmmmm.....  I like that she's friendly!  And I like how well she writes!


4. Who's the most active person on your blog?

Storyteller:-D


5. What's your favorite blog?

I don't know!  I like them all!!!

6. What's your favorite design (swirls, lines, etc.)?

Polka dots and flowers:-)

7. What do you think is the most flexible thing about your blog?

Um...   POSTS???

8. Award five people this award.

Okay....  This is the hard part:-D

Storyteller, Jenny, Hayden, Aidyl, and all my friends at The Story Club!  Phew!  That wasn't easy:-D




Okay.....   I promised the pictures I entered into our county fair.....   There they are:-D  What do you think???  The one on top is called, "Flowers for Jane Austen" because the book is "Pride and Prejudice."  I LOVE THAT BOOK! 
The 2nd picture is titled,"Brother and Sister."  That is a picture of my little brother (who isn't so little.  He's 5'9"!) and my baby sister:-)  that's down our driveway:-D 

Bye folks!!!!!!!

Love,
Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for awarding me, Maddie!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You awarded ME!?! I didn't even know!!! Well thanks so much!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie