Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sadness~

Hello.

This is a slightly sad day...  At least for me....  My hero Neil Armstrong died:-( 
When I was 11, I was an Apollo 11 adict.  I LOVED the story of the first man on the moon.  Neil Armstrong was my hero.  I wanted to be an Astronuat for so long!  I wrote a 6 page report on the moon mission of Apollo 11... 
Neil Armstrong died at the age of 82, so he had a very full life:-)

Bye guys!  And I'm sorry about this not being a very exciting post.....

Maddie

3 comments:

  1. I know! I was like, "Neil Armstrong DIED?" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You got awarded on my blog: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/08/rainy-day-award.html
    Go check it out if you want!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie