Monday, February 4, 2013

BLOGGER ALERT!!!!

OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HOPE YOUR FREAKING OUT AS MUCH AS I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPISODE VII!!!!!!!!  I'VE PRAYED FOR THIS!

I'm afraid this has unlocked my inner geek!!  I AM GOING TO DIE!

Wait!  Look at that picture!  Is that....  Is it Scarlet Johansson?  Black widow?  Natasha Romanoff?!??!?!?!?

Freaking out right now!  Just saying!!!!!!





BEST DAY EVER!!!!  MY DREAM IS COMPLETE!


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I'M SO PSYCHED!!!!!!! WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS OTHER DAY!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY UP AND MAKE IT, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I AGREE! I'm the only one really freaking out about it though:-D My brother was like, "Hey that's cool." And I'm like " OH MY GOSH I CAN"T STAND THE EXCITEMENT!!!"

      Maddie

      Delete
    2. TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went and told my whole family. =D

      Delete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie