Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello

Sorry I haven't been posting everyone.  My life has been slightly hectic.  That and where I live we get really slow internet.....  

*WARNING This Post may be very random!*

My sisters, Allison and Sadie, had to go to the dentist and they got teeth pulled and filled.  

My Dad just changed jobs (on the 1st.).  

I've been doing school.

We've been at a friends house.

I've been playing guitar a lot.

I've been dreaming up an awesome story plot.

I've been knitting and crocheting, trying to save up money for my dream camera.

My 15th birthday is on the 23rd this month.  I can't believe I'm going to be 15.  It's almost a scary thought.

I'm totally pumped for the 4th Unusuals! (Hey Storyteller, I'm going to put the 2nd and 3rd Unusual buttons on my blog too, I just haven't gotten that far...  I hope the 4th gets done soon!)

I want more than anything to be a Professional Photographer/Published Writer!!!

I wish I was better at blogging....  'Cause I enjoy you guys so much<3

I'm home alone (except my baby sister, Rebekah).

OH MY WORD!!!  She just this second pulled out a tooth!!!!!!  

Can I have your Pinterest account links???  That is if your comfortable with sharing them:-D

I think voice acting would be fun:-D  

Just got done watching "Rango".

I like :) Smiley (: faces.

I need to make a birthday list....  Preferably a what-I-want-for-my-birthday Pinterest board....

I like The Peanuts<3  My favorite one is Linus<3 

My sister Allison and I have been reading a series called, "The Wolves Of The Beyond" by Kathryn Lasky, the lady who wrote the "Guardians of Gahoole" series.  
My sister (Allison), (sadly) HATES reading.  Or so she says.  I have NEVER in my LIFE seen her so absorbed in a book!  Or rather 4 books...    I'll admit I like them myself...

I can't wait for the weekend!!!!!  

I love country music<3

I really want my dream camera.....  I want to travel<3

We might be going to Idaho in November!!!  I'm excited:-D  (hopefully I can get my camera before then)

Soooooo...  I guess you can tell I want A Camera.  

I know the beginning to "Black Bird" by the Beatles on my guitar<3

I'll go now:-D  

Bye!

Maddie

2 comments:

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie