Thursday, September 5, 2013

nook nook, who's there?

hey everyone! So we got a package from my grandma (she lives in texas) the other day... it contained a random assortment of candy, stuffed animals, a movie, a grill master apron for my dad, and, a nook tablet. Thats something that i hadnt expected from my grandma. I was pretty shocked. But in a good way:) But for some reason it wont let me look at my blogger feed :( oh well. But at least i can post! I love being back in the blogger wolrld! All you guys are my pals<3 Today we're going to pick up hold.from our library:) GUESS WHAT FIANLLY CAME IN! After three months of having it on hold, Divergent by Veronica Roth is finally here! I was number 7 of 12 holds. Im really excited to read it because ive heard so much about it and it has been recomended to me multiple times. And id like to know what all the fangirly stuff is about. Another book i got was The False King. Sorry buy i cant remember the authors name... hopefully ill remember to post about it;) One more thing before i go; ive been writing quitea bit on my book 12 Blades of War. If you go to my pinterest you can look at the StoryBoard i made for it:) Okay, i have to go... but i might give you a more exciting post later! Its hard typing on this nook and my thumbs are cramping up xD Lots of love, Mads

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! How cool! ;D

    Would love to have a Nook ... but even more a Kindle Fire. OH YEAH! hehe! Sorry.

    Your book sound neat ... will go and check out the story board. :)


    God Bless,
    ~Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! I want a kindle fire eventually also! XD it's neat!

      Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. So cool! It's good to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie