Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hey!

Hello everyone! 

I never posted that we were going on vacation....  Sorry everyone!

So to start at the begining...  My dad is a Fire-Fighter and Peramedic.  He has classes to go to here in LeavonWorth for his Fire-Fighter job.  So we turned it into a family vacation! 

So we are at our hotel:-D   And we've got a pretty nice room:-)   Well... It's more like an apartment:-) 
This morning we got up, eat breakfast, then at about 10:30 A.M., we went to the pool:-D  And we didn't get out till 12:40 P.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My brother and mom suprised me with the complete 2nd season of I love Lucy to:-)  For the days when we've got nothing to do!  I'm very excited because these are the first episodes with Little Ricky!!!! 

We drove through the town today and the Bavarian style is so cool!  I can't wait to check out their book shoppe!  And all the little gift shops! 

Tomorrow we are going to Cashmere, WA, to go to the "Applets and Cotlets" candy factory, and then we are going to the Pioneer Museum!  I can't wait!

Oopps, gotta go!  My dad is putting in "Captain America"! 

Till tomorrow!
Constence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie