Thursday, May 3, 2012

May the 4th be with you!

Hello!

Since I'm not going to be on tomorrow....  I'm writing this post one day behind! 

May 4th is the official Star Wars day!  So I wanted to stop by and say a little somethin'!

Happy Star Wars Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a little star wars fun for you!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DADDY!!!!!!!




Teli-porter in a keyboard?  Or was he just hiding?


This is cute!!!  I've always wondered if Vader had a pet......



Sense: This picture makes none!


Cinnabuns!!!  That's it!  That's what your hair looks like!! {LOL! LOVE this!!!!!}



Awwwwwww....  This is kinda funny and kinda sad! 


Lukes faster on a bike than Vader is on a motor bike?!?!?!

And last of all....

How does this work again?

Hope you liked this post!!!!!!!

And Happy Star Wars Day!

Love,
Constence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie