Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hiya!

Hello and sorry!

We've been busy!
I'm working on a book....  Two actually.....  Yup......  I've tried to write before and never finished the books I've started so I'm making a point to myself to finish what I've started:-)

If you're interested I'll give you the "Plots"!  And titles....

We watched our two ADORABLE cousins today!  Chloe (age: 3) and Hunter (age: 6 months).



Just to let you know why there is the red across the top:  I took pictures of a picture......  Isn't that bad of me?  But aren't they sooooooooo cute?  Hunter is such a happy baby.....  And Chloe is a doll!

Artsy Peacock is having a giveaway!  Ya'll should go to her site!

Love,
Constence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie