Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our last day....

Hi!

Well...  Yesterday was our last day in Leavenworth...  Wow this week passed fast:-)  The drive home was long...  We took the long way home...  But we found the cutest town!  It's called "Winthrop".  It was founded in the '49er days!  Well...  In the California gold rush days:-)  It was a ghost town.  They still have all the buildings from the 1800s!  We didn't have time to hang around though....  We would have missed our ferry!  As is we didn't get home till 10:49 P.M.!  And that was because we missed the 8:30 p.m. ferry on acount of a car-sick incident...  Oh the joys of car trips.... 

We are home though and very glad to be!  The sun is shining, the birds are out, our dogs are happy to have their people back...  And we all got a very good nights sleep in our own beds!  There is no place like home!!! 

So....  Just 'cause this isn't a very exciting post.....  Here is another video by the Yeshiva Boys Choir!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little boy at the very end!  The one with the red shirt:-)  His little Tzit-Tzits are so funny:-)

I hope I have something to post for next time.....  Bye!

Love,
Constence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie