Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Better than a Hallelujah

I stole this tag from Storyteller!!!  It look like tons of fun:)

RULES 
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends. (Since this is an old tag this doesn't really apply anymore, but if you’re reading this you’re absolutely welcome to steal it as well! Please do!) 
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.

QUESTIONS:


If someone says "Are you okay?" you say… I Believe (Brenda Wheeler, lol...)


What would best describe your personality?  Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not, (Thompson Square, Okay.  This is sooo not true!!!)


How would you describe yourself?  Catch a Falling Star (Perry Como, That's kinda cute<3)


What do you like in a guy/girl? Your Gonna Fly (Keith Urban, another lol...)


How do you feel today?  Let it Rain, (David Nail, Oh my word...  SOOOOO not true!!!)


What is your life's purpose? Yahweh, (Kari Jobe, yes! To serve Him<3) 


What's Your Motto?  Kiss Me, Sixpence (None the Richer, OH MY GOSH!  BLUSHING BIG TIME!  I WOULD NEVER!)


What do your friends think of you?  While I'm Waiting (John Waller, I keep them waiting?  Sorry guys....)


What do your parents think of you?  If I Die Young (The Band Perry NOOOOOOO!!!!!!)



What do you think about very often?  Back to December (Taylor Swift That's really sad:( )


What is 2 + 2?  Home (Dirks Bentley Cute:) )


What do you think of your best friend?  God Gave Me You (Blake Shelton, Awwwwww<3<3<3  That's perfect!!!!)


What do you think of the person you like?  Crazy Girl (Eli Young Band, Oh my word...  Excuse me as I go die from embarrassment...)


What is your life story? We Are (Kari Jobe that's perfect<3)



What do you want to be when you grow up? Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift, Uh, not really....)



What do you think when you see the person you like? Live Like You Where Dying (Tim McGraw, Odd.)



What will you do at your wedding?  All Your Life (The Band Perry Cute<3)


What will they play at your funeral?  You, (Chris Young, this is also cute<3)


What is your hobby/interest?  Revelation Song (Kari Jobe, :D) 


What is your biggest fear? Star Wars: Darth Vader Theme Song  (OH MY GOSH!!!!!  HILARIOUS!!!) 


What is your biggest secret? 1994 (Jason Aldean, I wasn't even born then-but okay...)


What do you want right now?  Let Me Rediscover You (Downhere, Haha)


What do you think of your friends?  Indescribable, (Chris Tomlin, It's true!!!  You guy are spectacular! {You Know Who You Are:)})


What's the worst thing that could happen?  Hold Me (Jamie Grace, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!)


What is the one thing you regret?  How Many Kings (Downhere, True...  I wish He didn't have to die for us:( )


What makes you laugh?  Enchanted (Taylor Swift not really but okay...)


What makes you cry?  Healing Begins (Tenth Avenue North, that actually makes me happy-but okay.)


Will you ever get married? Just A Kiss (Lady Antebellum, Okay.....) 


What scares you the most?  Creation Calls (Brian Doerksen, That doesn't scare me:P)


Does anyone like you?  Our God Is Greater (Chris Tomlin, what's that supposed to mean???)


If you could go back in time, what would you change?  More Like Falling in Love (Jason Grey, What?)


What hurts right now?  Fingerprints Of God (Steven Curtis Chapman, I love this song; it doesn't hurt.) 


What would you want to say to the person who tagged you (if you were tagged)? Light Up the Sky (The Afters, haha, so I guess that means you Storyteller!  You light up the sky?)


What will you name this post?  Better Than a Hallelujah (Amy Grant sounds good to me!)

This was awesome!  If you want to see Storyteller's click Here.

Bye!
Maddie

4 comments:

  1. bahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* That was HILARIOUS!!!! Like the Star Wars one??? And the kiss one... bahaha... =D I guess... I light up... the sky.... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! The Stars wars, one was great! Kiss
    Me though... So far from the truth!!! And Light Up The Sky, I think you're pretty cool:) your posts light up my day:) Yeah, I would totally do something like that again!!! Superior fun:D
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! The Stars wars, one was great! Kiss
    Me though... So far from the truth!!! And Light Up The Sky, I think you're pretty cool:) your posts light up my day:) Yeah, I would totally do something like that again!!! Superior fun:D
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome!!! Incredibly hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie