Saturday, July 28, 2012

OLYMPICS!

Hi!

Do any of you guys watch the Olympics?   My family sure does!!  So we stayed up and watched the opening ceremony.   They had James Bond *Danial Craig* skydive into the stadium.  I think (maybe. It might have been a double) that the Queen did to.  I keep going back and forth between "She did" and "She didn't".   Okay just checked she did have a double!

My brother's Olympic hero is Micheal Phelps.  Do any of you know who he is??  I'll give you a hint!  He's one the gold medal 14 times:-D

Who is YOUR Olympic hero?

Maddie

P.S.  Look for new posts on the games!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks from awarding me. You just got awarded from me, too!! Rubberboot Girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Maddie! haha, you won't ever guess. =D Kidding. You got another award. This one's on Storyteller of Weston County. Bye!
    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie