Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random things~

Hello!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while!  We have been busy:-)
 
My sister Allison just had her 11th birthday on the 27th last month,
Have to get firewood (we have a wood stove),
Had some friends up on Friday and I didn't have time to get on,
We don't really get on the computer on Saturdays,
Went to guitar lessons.
My guitar teacher wants me to sing!
I've got really bad stage fright.  

The song I'm going to sing is "We Are" by Kari Jobe.  It's a good song:-)
I read my Bible this morning and was flipping through Psalms when I found a verse about David asking for courage.  I can't remember the verse at the moment....  Any ways, while at guitar lessons my teacher asked me to sing a verse of the song I chose ("We Are").  I'm glad that I read my Bible this morning!  My mom said she was proud of me for singing a verse.  I wanted to choke up so bad! 10 seconds of insane courage helps alot sometimes:-) 

The 4th is coming up!  What are you going to do, wear, eat, and light off?  If I don't blog until after the 4th I just want to say Happy Independence Day now while I can:-)

Later!
Madeline

P.S.  I hope you don't take me talking of my courage as braging!  I mean it like "God really helped me":-)

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Your new blogs look really cool (yeah, yeah, I checked them out). =^) Hope you post something soon!! :) I hope you're having a great day! By the way, your guitar's beautiful!!

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... are you going to post anything on your Star Wars Gazette soon?? I really like the movies of Star Wars, but I've never really read the book. I'd love to see what you'll post!! You're so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got no idea how much that made me smile! Yup I'm going to try to post something on there tonight:-) I'm really glad you like Star Wars too:) Thank you Storyteller!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad I could make you smile. :) Good!! I've been checking it like every day! =D Yep. We have like all of the movies!! You betcha!!

      ~Storyteller

      P.S. I'll make sure to check it tonight...

      Delete
  4. Oh, yeah--saw that you visited Twilyte Ryder!!! That's so cool. Ryder's a good friend of mine. :) Which story of Ryder's is your favorite?? (other than like Rosalie, since you already said you loved it). =D I LOVE Rosalie, too!!!! Haha, I pretty much love all of Ryder's stories. They're so great. ;)

    Bye!

    ~Storyteller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmmmm... That's a tough one... I like them all! I need to read them again then make a more acurate choice... For now all of them I like!
      That's cool that she's a good friend of yours:-)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I like Ryder a lot. ;) Let me know!!! =D

      Delete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie