Thursday, March 28, 2013

Crochet and Tunisian Crochet

Soooo, all of y'all know that I like LOVE to crochet.  Love it.  Here is all the fun stuff I've been working on!



My head bands...


Micky Mouse!!!  (The red thing in supposed to his pants...  They didn't work out so well...)



A Rubber Ducky cap:-)  It needs eyes, but I haven't found the right ones yet:-D

Can you guess who the little guy is?  Well, I'll tell ya anyhow.  It's a Yoda Roman Headband:-)


And my Micky Mouse Roman headband:-D

Tunisian Crochet

I recently learned to Tunisian crochet.   It's basically crochet/knitting.   It's fun:)  You use a double ended crochet hook and pick up loops...


MP3 Sweaters!!!  Or Cozies...  So easy and so fun to make!





I like these...  A nice thick headband:)  




I figured out how to switch colors:-D  
I love colors....  I love that I get to work with them:)

Yours,
Maddie

3 comments:

  1. Really cool! I wish I knew how to crochet:( *sigh*
    Well, I at least if I ever get to learn I'll have plenty of yarn because I know how to knit:/
    Layla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knit too:-D But I'm on a crochet spree right now.... Weird.
      Crochet is really easy!! I'll bet I could teach you!

      Maddie

      Delete
    2. I bet you could teach me too, I pick literally everything up really quickly. But I don't think that would work:/

      Delete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie