Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Murder Mystery

That's right!  My family did a Murder Mystery Dinner Party!  It was super fun:-D

"Murder at Devenshire Manor"  

I don't have time to tell how everything went....  But I'll post pictures I took and tell about the people who played characters:-D



Rebekah (left) Played Officer Jones, Zelta Fox (middle) played Logan Anthony, a  collage regitarar, and Sadie is Melanie Peterson, Assistant reporter. 




Mitchel:  Riley Corals, a cantankerous old fisherman.


Mrs. Candi Runyon:  Dakota Green, Math nerd.  (I'm not kidding.  That's really what she was assigned to be.)
My Uncle Rob (left):  Reese Harvey, personal trainer.    Ron Ronyon: Ashton Harvey, website designer.


My Dad Allen (Left): Officer Nelson (You know what he is.)  And my brother Nathan: Officer Jones.

My Cousin-in-law Katie: Peyton Crownly, Dental reseptionest. (she was the victim of the murder)

My aunt Susie (SHE WOULDN'T SMILE!!!): Jackie Bean, Boss of the "Greet O'Lay Potatoes Chips" corporation.


My cousin cousin Mackenzie (The one you've heard so much about!):  Doctor Furen Feathers, Vet.  (She ended up being the murderer! :( )


 Alison: Alex Maxim, reporter.

And this pretty fella...  This is my cousin Perry: Parker Tankus, rockstar.  (don't worry, he doesn't really go around looking like that.  It's just his costume:-D)

My mom played Drew Adel, a social media consultant.

And that covers everyone i think....  Except moi...

I'm on the far right... Pat Couric, reporter and photographer, at your service!

Okay, Here are some more random pictures before I sign off:-D


Ahhhh...  The Murderer and her lovely Victim...  

The Rockstar, Fisherman and Vet are siblings.  Perry and Katie are married:D  I love that Kenzie  goofs up while I'm taking pictures:-D



Zelta and Ron are siblings, Candi is married to Ron

Sisters....

Bro and Sis~  He looks hilarious and She look horrified XD 




GROUP PICTURES<3<3<3


Okay, It's almost time for me to go to bed :-D  Goodnite ya'll!

Maddie

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a good time:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time:-D Thanks for your comment:-D

      Maddie

      Delete
  2. That looks fun!! I wish I was there!!! By the way, I found messenger and son!!!!! I was so psyched!!!
    Layla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Layla:-D I wish you where there too:-D

      OH YAY!!! AWESOME! You'll have to tell me what you think of them:-D I bawled over Messenger and almost died over Son..... I'm excited you finally get to read them!!!!!!!

      Maddie

      Delete
    2. I know, Messenger was so amazingly tragically horrifyingly sad! I got so sad at, you know, THAT part;( And son... I almost died too! Our reactions were ridiculously similar:) But despite all that, I really loved them!!! My older brother is now reading them and he seemed more angry than sad:)
      Layla.

      Delete
    3. At THAT part, I had to read it over twice:( I couldn't believe it.

      Delete

Hi!
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope you comment on it:) I love comments:D
If I don't have the link to your blog, please leave it in one of your comments because I would LOVE to follow you!
Your crazy random blogger,
Maddie